Monday, March 30, 2009

Kids are precious, aren't they?

Yesterday, Sunday, my son, The Hurricane, came out of the bathroom and said, "Mom, the Christ of Jesus dryer stopped working." My sister (who is visiting) and I were killing ourselves laughing. It was so funny coming out of the mouth of a 4 year old. Yes, inappropriate laughter. Don't have a clue where he picked that up, as neither my husband nor I use the JC words like that. Can't WAIT till that pops out in daycare. I'm going to go ahead and blame my sister. More inappropriate laughter when I said, "If there really was a brand of dryer called Christ of Jesus, you'd think it would be more reliable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know how immensely my writings have changed your life for the better. Remember, one can never be too effusive.