Monday, March 30, 2009

Spirituality

Something to clear up after that last post. I am not a Believer. I used to be, then I was an athiest, now I am just an agnostic learning to follow the teachings of the Buddha. I choose not to debate with myself whether or not there is a Big Man Upstairs. Instead, I am trying to focus on being a complete and wholly spiritual person for this lifetime. And really, with that whole reincarnation thing, if I don't get it right this time, I still have another shot. Unless I am kicked down to the lower level of animals. Then I'll probably come back as a moose and get hit by a semi.

Can you believe I actually said, "complete and wholly spiritual person?" Wow. Even I'm amazed at the hippy-dippy sound of that.

Anyways, I got sidetracked. What I was going to say was that even though I am not a Believer, I respect that other people are. The joke I made about the Christ of Jesus dryer brand was just that. A joke. I make a lot of them, most of which I find hilarious. Well, ok, all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know how immensely my writings have changed your life for the better. Remember, one can never be too effusive.