Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, it's happy around here today..

White: the color of the tissues overflowing from every garbage can in the house because the Princess and I have disgusting runny noses.

Red: the color of my period. Which I got today. (OH YEAH! Thanks Mother Nature!! I wonder if Always will make a commercial about it! That would be awesome!!)

Pink: the color of my PINK EYE. Because a cold and my period isn't enough? Really? It's hardly sporting to kick a gal when she's down.

Regarding Mexican Standoffs:
My husband is MIA tonight. Again. Third night in a row. Valentine's Day, no less. Thanks for the lovely evening, honey.

1 comment:

Please, let me know how immensely my writings have changed your life for the better. Remember, one can never be too effusive.