Monday, May 25, 2009

My Precious Angels (Sort of like Hell's Angels only they don't have their colors/patches yet)

Here are some pictures of my little people:


Little Dude, age 6 months: the look he is sporting is, "Mom, I am so over this picture taking business. Are we done yet? Like, yawn."



The Princess, age 18 months (Wearing the Hurricane's boots.. and a blanket for a cape. She is a superhero and her power is the ability to make your ears bleed)



The Hurricane, age 4 years - not sure what kind of a smile that is. Perhaps it is the "My lower jaw is so much more massive than the rest of my face that I am forced to smile like a dork."


Precious, aren't they?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know how immensely my writings have changed your life for the better. Remember, one can never be too effusive.